The Dorchester Voice is available free in most newsagents*, the Tourist Information Centre (TIC), pubs and coffee shops, and many of the town’s independent retailers. The nearest large local stockists in Dorchester are:
- Tesco, Weymouth Avenue.
- Co-op, Trinity Street
- Trinity Stores, Trinity Street.
- Tourist Information Centre, Dorchester Library, South Walks Road.
- Plaza Cinema, Trinity Street.
- Londis, High West Street.
- Adams Newsagent, Maud Road.
- One Stop Stores, Kings Road.
- Poundbury Post Office, Buttermarket Square.
- Poundbury Village Stores, Poundbury (next to Brownsword Hall).
The magazine is also available in most of the town’s local independent traders.
It is also available in many of the village around Dorchester, including Martinstown, Winterbourne Abbas, Charminster, Crossways, Moreton, Bovington, Bere Regis, Puddletown, Frampton, Maiden Newton, Piddletrenthide, Cerne Abbas, Broadmayne and Wool.
If you are having difficulty getting hold of a copy, or would like to stock the magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Martin’s newsagent in South Street, Dorchester is no longer taking the Dorchester Voice due to a change in policy by head office not to stock free magazines, despite a special request to make an exception. Fordington Stores has also declined to stock them. If you think they should stock the Voice – your local community magazine – please do tell them!